Welcome to the GlassHaus Guest-House / Art-House! A comfortable, cozy, and bright studio apartment, with an independent entrance, kitchenette and private bath with shower (and even a fireplace for our winter guests). Just steps away from the town center, the property is fenced and quite private. Guests have full use of our garden and our large fully furnished veranda. All linens are provided. There is storage within the apartment, as well as a refrigerator and simple cooking facilities. Wired internet in the room. Sleeps 2 comfortably.
Our guest house is equipped with a comfortable double Murphy bed that can be closed into the wall to offer more in-room space.
Check-in: Between 3:00PM and 7:00PM
Check-out 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Price: 48.00 euro per night with breakfast
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Price: 58.00 euro per night with breakfast
– Internet access: An Ethernet port with tablet and Smartphone adapter is installed in the guesthouse. There are also free WiFi services available at the cafes in town.
– In-room Kitchentte: Sink, refrigerator and hot plate. You’ll find a fresh bottle of cool water awaiting your arrival in the fridge.
– Private, in-room bathroom with shower.
– Bed-sheets and Towels are included in the price of the room.
– Free use of clothes line on the veranda (the veranda also has a sink for washing/rinsing).
– Bicycle storage: Our property is fenced; safely store your bicycles on the veranda, in view of your room and out of public view.
– We are fully accredited by the Associazione Europea delle Vie Francigene to stamp pilgrim passports.
– Laundry: Use of washing machine is €3 per load.
– Transfer service to and from railway stations and airports is available upon request.
– Bike rental: We have two classic bikes available to rent.
By the Hour: €1.50
4 hours: €5.00
Full day: €8.00
– A Bottle Of Tasty Local Red Or White Wine: €6
Waiting for you in your room upon arrival (white wine will be chilled).
– A Nice Cheese and Cracker Plate: €10
Good quality Pecorino (sheep) cheese and crackers waiting for you in your room upon arrival.
– On-site glass bead making and jewelry design courses are available. *A 10% discount will be applied towards the total cost of accommodation for students taking a class with us, if the stay is 2 or more nights.
– Creative People Welcome! While you are visiting with us, your creativity is welcomed and encouraged. If you are a visual artist, writer, musician, etc. our lovely covered veranda is a great place for you to do your work out-of-doors. It is complete with a large table to work on and an outdoor sink. There are even electrical outlets should you want to plug in extra lighting, a computer or portable stereo system, etc. It is also a great place to read and just relax.
– Reservations are confirmed with the payment of 50% of the total amount.
– Last minute cancellations are difficult for us, because we only have one room available for guests. Your 50% deposit will be refunded in full, less a 10% admin fee, for any cancellations that occur prior to 7 days before your stay. Cancellations that occur within 7 days or less of your scheduled stay will result in a forfeiture of your 50% deposit, and no refund will be offered. However, we are always open to the possibility of you changing the dates of your stay, as the availability of the guest house allows, should you find yourself in a situation that does not allow you to come at your scheduled time. Talk to us, and we will do what we can to make things work for all concerned.